The increase in the living standards and changing lifestyles has led to a greater demand for energy-efficient new lighting technologies over the traditional incandescent and halogen lighting. A wide number of application areas ranging from small household lighting to commercial and industrial lighting have been benefited by these emerging lighting technologies. The fulcrum has further shifted in favor of these new technologies by virtue of their availability in different sizes and shapes and with different fixtures to justify their usage in the widely varied application areas. With U.S and Europe holding the major chunk of the market share currently, Asia is seen as an emerging market with tremendous potential, particularly in countries like India and China.
Though the market is being boosted by the improved energy efficiency obtained, but there are challenges to be overcome. High initial cost and health and environmental concerns in developed countries are some of the major hiccups for the industry. However, the current market trends show the increasing market size for emerging lighting technologies in both the developed and developing countries. With continued efforts and research to overcome the challenges, and development of improved products at affordable prices, the market is set for a roll-on for the next several decades.
The global emerging lighting technologies market is expected to be worth US$109.2 billion by 2014, growing at an estimated CAGR of 8.1% from 2009 to 2014. Fluorescent lighting forms the largest market segment; and is expected to reach US$82.6 billion by 2014 at a CAGR of 7.9% for the same period.
North America is the largest emerging lighting market; and is expected to be worth US$42.8 billion by 2014, accounting for nearly 39% of the total revenues. Europe is the second largest segment and is expected to reach US$36.9 billion by 2014. However, Asia is the fastest growing market and is poised for a high growth of 8.9% for the next five years.
Scope of the Report
This report aims to identify and analyze emerging lighting products according to product, application, and technology. The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for global emerging lighting market as follows:
• Emerging lighting technologies – product
Light emitting diodes (LED), Fluorescent lighting, High intensity discharge, Neon lamps, Distance lighting, Wireless Lighting, Sulfur Plasma, Tungsten photonic lattice
• Emerging lighting technologies – application
General lighting, Industrial lighting, Aerospace and defense, Agricultural, Medical, Automotive, Street Lighting, Movies/Theatres, Decoration, Advertisement, Display backlighting, Signs and Traffic signaling, and others
• Emerging lighting technologies – technology
Electronic ballast based, Pulse start, Substrate materials, Laser lift-off, Temporary bonding, Binning, Surface texturing, Phosphor composition and deposition, High Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamps, Low Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamps, Tungsten photonic lattice, and others
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides 38 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
• Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 300 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
• No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies – US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
• We provide 10% customization- normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
• Comprehensive market analysis for lighting equipment producing companies, research labs, the ingredient suppliers for the lighting technologies, and the major technology suppliers.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
• What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
• Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
• Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
• How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585