Many people said that the joy of an adventure is not the destination itself, but the journey that leads you to it. But, can you imagine if both are equally exciting? Picture it: You’re on a scavenger hunt on a discover landmarks of L.A. and find hidden clues. You’re accompanied by one of your best friends. You embark on your adventure in a sleek high tech, yet user friendly vehicle. Your prize? To meet a Hollywood celebrity! Ofcourse, this is a rare opportunities, and what about the scenario?
I will tell to you little about the clue originally from KIA. Kia has sent two pairs of best friends on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door. The teams will utilize the car’s awesome features to make their way through L.A. in search of Christina Milian. From the latest Bluetooth system to its innovative USB input jack, these duos are starstruck by more than just Christina herself.
But, how about location the contestants to visit? The contestants will be hitting up 5 locations:
- The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
I personally think that this would be an adventure that I would want to be in the next time it comes around.
When searching for a car, I'd love to check out one of these Rios, they have such amazing features on them that I’m sure everyone will need. But, the Kia Rio is fully compact with many features such as Bluetooth, USB Jack, GPS great for road trips, Rear Camera Display, Color Touch Screen and a digital radio, as well as UVO Technology that navigates the phone and audio while you driving this car.
I have to say that I think my favorite feature on the Kia Rio has to be the rear camera display. Backing out of my driveway I never know if the neighbors car is going to end up parked closer than usual or if one of the neighborhood kids is going to scoot by at the last second on his bike or scooter – the rear camera display would definitely be helpful with figuring this out! The USB jack is also pretty helpful as well – I love techy things.
While the most difficult challenges as I thought is to find a hidden Christina CD at Amoeba Records. It is not easy because it same as finding a needle in the haystack, also this may take a lot of time to find it. So you must hurry, patient, and spry to achieve this challenge.
In the last and as the conclusion of this short article, let me know what you think after watching the video! Would you take on the challenge to meet your favorite Hollywood Celebrity and which one do you want to meet? Or if you and one friend could Zip and Dash anywhere where would it be?