- Highlighted Features:
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 9 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 5000MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
Take a closer look at Motherboard “H670 Steel Legend”
Let’s check every part of “H670 Steel Legend” with photos.
Based on white and silver, the design with the digital camouflage pattern is the same as the previous generation Intel chipset, but on the Intel 600 series, there is a new large white stripe from top left to bottom right. The lines are drawn diagonally across the M.2 heat sink and chipset heat sink, giving an overall feeling of unity. It matches the white collar PC case inside.
This memory is DDR4 compatible and supports drives up to 5000MHz. Dual channel operation and up to 128GB can be installed with 4 memory slots. It is possible to combine it with “SNIPER X STEEL LEGEND Edition” of compatible memory with DDR4-3600 drives in collaboration with ASRock and G.SKILL.
This power supply circuit is a 9-phase design that uses 50A Dr.MOS, and is equipped with an 8-pin + 4-pin CPU auxiliary power connector. MTP (Maximum Turbo Power) reaching 241W Core i9 is a shame to maximize the motherboard’s highest level of performance, but Core i7 12th generation upper model which is the “Core i7-12700K” with a maximum MTP of 190W, should be enough to use in combination with Core i5/i3.