- Highlighted Features:
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 9 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 5000MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
Up to 3 PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSDs can be installed
In addition to the PCI Express 5.0 lanes that characterize the LGA1700 platform, the H670 Steel Legend has the first PCI Express 4.0 lanes controlled by an Intel chipset.
All three M.2 slots support today’s fastest PCIe 4.0 x4, and the standard heatsink can be used in any slot you like. It also has an ETYPE 2230 M.2 Key slot for the Wi-Fi module, so it’s nice to be able to use Wi-Fi 6.
Equipped with the necessary and sufficient interface
The Intel H670 chipset has a reduced maximum number of ports like USB 3.2 Gen2 x 2 and USB 3.2 Gen2, but the H670 Steel Legend comes with the necessary and sufficient ports. The rear interface is equipped with a maximum of 20 Gbps USB 3.2 Gen2 x 2 Type-A / Type-C, two 10 Gbps USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, and four USB 2.0.
In addition, the motherboard has a USB 3.2 Gen2 x 2 Type-C header for the PC case front panel, a USB 3.2 Gen1 x 2 header pin (4 ports), and a USB 2.0 x 1 header pin (2 ports). You will never run out of USB ports.