Best Deal Kingston SSD M.2 2280 KC2500 Solid State Hard Disk
$111.00 – $717.00 — or from $105.45 – $681.15 / month for 3 months
Best Deal Kingston SSD KC2500 NVMe PCIe
for Desktop, Workstation, and High-Performance PCs
Kingston’s KC2500 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,900MB/s1, KC2500 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB–2TB2 to meet your system’s needs. KC2500 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using XTS-AES 256 bit Hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic®, and others. KC2500 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, XTS-AES 256 bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities up to 2TB
- Using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller to reach speeds up to 3,500/2,900MB/s
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes|
|Capacities||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB|
|NAND||96-layer 3D TLC|
|Encrypted||XTS-AES 256 bit|
|Sequential Read/Write1||250GB – up to 3,500/1,200MB/s |
500GB – up to 3,500/2,500MB/s
1TB – up to 3,500/2,900MB/s
2TB – up to 3,500/2,900MB/s
|Random 4K Read/Write1||250GB – up to 375,000/300,000 IOPS |
500GB – up to 375,000/300,000 IOPS
1TB – up to 375,000/300,000 IOPS
2TB – up to 375,000/300,000 IOPS
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)3||250GB – 150TBW |
500GB – 300TBW
1TB – 600TBW
2TB – 1.2PBW
|Power Consumption||.003W Idle / .2W Avg / 2.1W (MAX) Read / 7W (MAX) Write|
|Dimensions||80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm|
|Weight||250GB – 8g |
500GB – 10g
1TB – 10g
2TB – 11g
|Vibration Operating||2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration Non-operating||20G Peak (20-1000Hz)|
|Warranty/Support||Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support|
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4k Random Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
- Limited warranty based on 5 years or “Percentage Used” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/ssdmanager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See kingston.com/wa for details.