Every year, networks usually recommend upgrading phones meaning an estimated 80 million old ones sit in dark, damp parts of UK homes. With sell my phone, this is a regular lead to recycling mobiles for cash, together with the mobile selling evaluation tool, to discover who pays the most. Sellmymobile.com is the UK’s No.1 independent and impartial mobile phone recycling price comparison site that would be a perfect solution for those who are looking to sell their mobile.
The site checks for the new price everyday and that saves us from being confused if time passes by and our already old mobile phone becomes even older. You perhaps will obtain up to £150 per handset. If you desire to sell your phone for money, it can be hard to know which ‘cash for mobiles’ company to faith to sell your mobile to. Providentially, sellmymobile.com can ease in selling your mobile to the correct company. All you have to do is visit their website, select your phone from the drop down menu, and enter the model number or choose from mobile phone images to start finding the best quotes on the market.
Below is nine essential things to consider for selling phones online. A number of websites over the internet offer to buy old mobile phones. The process is simple and requires just a few clicks. But there are elementary safeguards that you have to take into consideration.
- First of all, check out the company and the website thoroughly before filling out the form. It is always good to use a website which has previously been used by a friend or acquaintance.
- You must be an adult to sell your old phone for cash. If you are a minor, you need to provide the consent of your guardian to sell your phone.
- When you express a desire that you want to sell your mobile, it is your responsibility to provide the correct details regarding the condition of your phone to the buyer. This will help fix the price accurately.
- Be sure to remove your SIM card before you hand over your old phone. If you do not do this, the company will destroy it. There are companies that ask a fee for doing it so you want to make sure you destroy the card yourself.
- Generally, there is no need to send in your charger or other accessories together with the phone. These phones will be sold in the developing countries that have a different electrical system so these accessories will be of no use.
- Be sure to erase all your saved data video, songs, SMS, photos, games, among others, on your phone. You don’t want to be a victim of identity thief.
- Cancel all airtime contracts which are linked to your handset. The recycling company will not accept any responsibility for any charges if you fail to do so.
- If your phone is a fake, or a stolen property, or is blocked, it will not be accepted by any reputable mobile recycling company.
- Most mobile recycling companies have a checklist to help you get an idea how much your phone is worth. A lot of people have this misconception that if a phone is old and outdated, it has no value. Nothing can be further from the truth. It can be sold online so someone – especially a person from developing countries – can make use of it.
Sell your old mobile phone and earn money from a mobile phone recycling company. Make sure to evaluate a range of money for mobile phones websites at SellMyMobile.com. You can sell your mobile phone for a bigger amount when you have sufficient information such as how much each mobile phone recycling company could provide you.