Message Archiving service from Message Logic allows storage and monitoring of corporate email safe, simple, and cost effective. With inbound, outbound, internal and historical email stored in one simple, easy-to-manage location and quickly accessible via a powerful search tool, the Message Logic Message Archiving Service is the perfect solution for organizations concerned with compliance or reducing the costs associated with basic email storage. Businesses that rely on email can easily generate thousands of new messages every day, putting their ability to economically and efficiently store email in-house in constant jeopardy. Message Logic Message Archiving can relieve the pressure on your organization with unlimited, in-the-cloud storage that scales appropriately to fit your needs.
Their easy-to-use managed Message Logic Message Archiving Service is always up, never grows obsolete, and doesn’t require the ongoing management and maintenance associated with hardware-based solutions. The service securely “pulls” messages from your server and stores them using 256-bit encryption.
Finding a Needle in a Stack of Needles
Whether you need to recover a stored email message in response to an eDiscovery request, to demonstrate compliance, or simply as an accurate record of “who said what to whom”, you need to produce the message as quickly as possible. With the Message Logic Message Archiving Service, you can easily access one message or thousands of messages in seconds, using either simple or complex search criteria, including user, date range, message content, or even attachment content.
Through their unified management platform, the Control Panel Console, service administrators can easily set up and view multiple saved searches, with unparalleled ease. The key point benefits is:
- Search current and historical archives from a single console
- Robust search criteria to satisfy discovery and compliance needs
- Search message content and attachment details
Solid Compliance Support
Organizations that are mandated to comply with Federal or industry regulations covering email communications can rely on Message Logic for the support they need to be fully compliant with today’s strict guidelines. Below is the summary of what will you get:
- Read-only storage, so that your Messages and message meta-data is protected in its original state
- Double data centers, Eliminates threat of “single point of failure” and ensures that no message is ever lost
- Automatic quality verification, Verify that stored message copies are identical to the original
- Dual commit message capture, Messages aren’t deleted from customer server until accurate copies are made and verified
- Audit-able message serialization, adds a unique numeric identifier to each message to comply with SEC requirements prohibiting tampering or deletion of messages
- Search data, attachments and meta-data, Message can be located quickly and easily through either advanced or simple search technologies
- Transport and storage encryption, Messages are transported to Message Archiving securely via TLS or SSL and are stored using 256-bit encryption