Kingston announced the presence of Data Traveler 6000 (DT6000) USB Flash Drive that able to provide protection for sensitive data with the support of Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 Level 3 Validation and 100 percent encryption. USB Flash Drive DT6000 meet regulatory data-at-rest and is the safest USB flash drives available on the market today.
Kingston DT6000 uses Secured by Cyprus Technology’s patented encryption and supports 256-bit AES-based hardware using XTS block cipher mode. XTS is the latest generation technologies that deliver the strongest protection compared to other block cipher modes like CBC and ECB. DT6000 uses ‘military-grade’ elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), which is recommended by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the Suite B cryptographic algorithms of them.
USB Flash drive with security feature from Kingston supported five-year warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com/asia/secureusb.
Features and Specifications Kingston DataTraveler 6000
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Ultra-Strong Security Architecture
– Drive is locked after 10 attempts of burglary and encryption keys be destroyed
– No passwords are stored on the device or host-
– Hardware was designed and assembled in the United States
– United States National Security Agency’s Suite B set of cryptographic on Board
– Elliptic curve cryptography
– Secure communication channel
– Digitally signed firmware can be updated using Suite B-384 and SHA-384 ECDSA P
– DT6000 can be operated in conditions autorun turned off
– Forcing a tamper-free autorun file
– Cryptography made from the United States
- Enforced Complex Password: password set by the user, with a minimum of three of the four characteristics (lowercase, uppercase, special characters, and numbers) to keep from not authorized access.
- Full Privacy: 100% of the data stored, protected with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption – the master key created during logon.
- Customizable: Content preload, which can be configured security rules, a wide selection of casings.
- Tamper-Proof Barrier Physical Security
- Waterproof: Protects from damage caused by contact with water
- Warranty: Five years, with free technical support.
- Strong: titanium-coated metal casing
- Dimensions: 3.06 “x 0.9” x 0:47 “(77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm)
- Speed??: up to 11MB/s read, 5MB/s write
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB available.
- Compatibility: Designed with USB 2.0 specifications
- Working Temperature: 32 º F to 140 º F (0 º C to 60 º C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 º F to 185 º F (-20 º C to 85 º C)
- Minimum system requirements:
– Standard USB 2.0 and is compatible with version 1.1
– Two (2) the drive letter that is free and sequentially, is required to use