Looking for people, locations/places, school alumni, old friends or long-lost co-workers is not an easy job, especially if it is done manually and sometimes it becomes sucks if what we look for are never found. Indeed there are many ways you can do, but have you ever tried it in mylife.com? MyLife has a powerful online search tool which you can try to search for people, your relationships, or the location/place you want instantly and give you relevant results. Moreover MyLife also helps old friends reconnect and finds itself behind industry giants like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn.
This website is a social network that includes a wide range search people criteria in order to more easily found. You can search for people by using some criteria that expected to give an accurate output results for the user-experience, these methods include:
- General People search, this is the direct search by typing in keywords query to their name, first name or last name, or you can also choose the alphabetic index provided to easily explore. There are lots people directories can be found at MyLife ranging from A – Z.
- Area Code, this method uses the area code of the phone you wish to find.
- ZIP Codes, searching people by zip code, MyLife has plenty of zip code directories. Therefore, to makes search easier, firstly you need to select the zip code range based on figures provided.
- Congregations, where you can search for location address of the churches in America based on the states or look it up by name. You can explore and discover many churches by searching them based on city or province.
- High Schools, similar to Congregations, but these search criteria based on their high school. This search method you can easily find your old-school friends or just look for alumni in a certain school. There are more than 200 cities that allows you to filter them to get the exact results, and you can explore it by states or provinces in the U.S. and Canada, also including the U.S. Territories, and the Armed Forces.
With some of the search query techniques, making MyLife as one of the best online tool I’ve ever found, especially in searching people by area code, I can easily find my friends and see who was looking for my online profile. You will find plenty of Area code directory at MyLife.com
How it works?
First, you need to determine the area code you want to looking for. MyLife categorize this area code based on the first three digits ie 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, and 900; choose one that best matches by clicking on the area code. Next, you will see a page displaying all the list of phone numbers starting with the area code you selected earlier. For example, if you choose the area code 301, it will show the result (301) 706-XXXX, (301) 707-XXXX, (301) 708-XXXX, …, and so on where XXXX is a four digit random number 0-9 undisclosed. Look at the picture below.
If you choose a phone number from the results shown above, then you will seeing the search filter results of list people by displaying their phone number, name, and address. See the picture below.
Worth noting that the search results by the area code query above will only displaying a list of people who have registered as a member in mylife. However, MyLife still able to relied upon as a powerful online tool for finding people quickly since MyLife.com™ has been linked to more than 750 million individual profiles as an advanced technology that can quickly access proprietary sources, social networks and public domain information. As a result, MyLife.com™ features the largest collection of online and offline information and can provide accurate and fast search.
Not only can quickly search for people, MyLife.com™ simplifies the search through the filter categories, and also features a reverse-search feature empowers you to find out who is looking for you. Both are combined by mylife, so this app can help you reconnect with the people who have helped you develop into the person you are today.