Work or other daily activities sometimes makes us continue to work at a computer all day long. You may be one of the people with such activity. Know ye not that it could bring harm to our eyes.
Work activities, watching movies or games often make us forget that our eyes are forced to work excessively in front of a computer. Especially when today we are spoiled by the presence of the dimensions notebook thinner and lighter, so working at the computer feels more easily, anywhere, and anytime.
Although there is an assumption that this is absolutely not true, basically force the eyes to work too hard in front of the monitor it can interfere with eye health. You may have experienced difficulty in focusing the object of view or the eye muscles relax, which in fact is indication health of our eyes is being disturbed.
Well, therefore, despite working with a notebook at this time so much fun, you also must remember to always maintain eye health. Let’s consider some of these tips are useful for those who often linger in front of the monitor screen:
- Keep your distance from the monitor. A closer look at the monitor too dangerous for our eyes. It helps us give a distance, not too close look at the monitor, at least 50-100 cm from eyes.
- Begin switching to LCD. Monitor tubes (CRT) are considered to have considerable effects on radiation. If you still use a desktop PC CRT, it is better if you start switch to LCD because, in addition to using lower power, the LCD monitor is also lower radiation.
- Adjust the lighting/brightness computers. Change the brightness of your monitor screen to look comfortable on the eyes. Some monitors have a pre-set display modes for easy monitor lighting arrangements.
- Rest your eyes 10-15 minutes. Do not force eyes to always look at the monitor for a long time. Rest your eyes, for example, with closed eyelids for a moment or see distant objects for about 10 seconds. You can also utilize break time with washing your face, or see the sights that eye can relax for a moment.
- Use Anti Radiation glasses. If you have excess costs, it is better to buy anti-radiation glasses. In addition, you can take them wherever we work, these glasses are also very useful when working in front of your monitor, protect the eyes from the light of the computer, TV radiation, and so forth.